A dramatic surprise on quiet square.

Apr 11 2012

A launch campaign worth talking about for a TV channel worth talking about: TNT

After april 10th, the Flemish television landscape will never be the same. American drama station TNT Benelux (Turner Television Network) has taken its first tentative steps on Flemish soil. Their tagline: We know drama. And this is how we announced it.

YouTube Preview Image
Duval Guillaume, Clients, Duval Guillaume 20 comments

20 comments

1. By Laila on April 13th, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I am going crazy! What is the name of this music???!!!

2. By Thorsten on April 14th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

hi, great video clip :-)just a question: the button pushers are actors or real peoplefrom the street ? greetings from germanythorsten

3. By Jonas on April 17th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Nice done!Where can I see the making of movie? Or pictures of the making of?

4. By Laura Sweet on April 17th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Brilliant.

5. By Gil on April 18th, 2012 at 2:53 am

Congratulations, great work. Side note: A lion with an scorpion tail? Bravery and passion?

6. By Elisabeth Guimarães on April 19th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Incrível!Teatro dentro do cinema, cinema dentro da propaganda!

7. By Duval Guillaume Modem on April 23rd, 2012 at 10:09 am

That’s correct. Leadership and passion combined with bravery or courage… and the lion is also a reference to Publicis to which we belong.

8. By Duval Guillaume Modem on April 23rd, 2012 at 10:12 am

Hey Thorsten, they’re all random people, no actors.

9. By Sharmil on April 24th, 2012 at 6:10 am

Kudos to you, superb concept and execution. Who are the creative directors behind this master piece?

10. By Ben on May 8th, 2012 at 11:59 am

HiGreat campaign. Do you have any stats for measuring its effectiveness?

11. By Candice on May 10th, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Hey there, can I ask where this was filmed exactly in Belgium? People in New Zealand are going nuts over this commercial we love it :)

12. By Mary Ellen on July 12th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this since April — it’s utterly brilliant, especially when the American football players run out: the last thing you’d expect to see, and at exactly the moment you’d think that the drama had just finished.I once lived in Belgium, though I grew up in the US, and I was amazed that you chose American sportsmen, and that you got it SO right, with three of the four being black, and one being named Jackson — that’s just utterly perfect for a stereotypical American football squad.  Do you have an American on your design team? The whole thing is just…stellar.  Exceptional.  Beyond words!

13. By anette baer on July 19th, 2012 at 11:13 pm

this is the absolutely best video commercial idea ever created in the world!

14. By Marialaura Barbato on November 14th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Hi, I m a italian student. Can I have more information of this advertising? What are the elements of virality? The advertising has got a hit on the audience?Thank you so much for the answer.Marialaura

15. By Andy on December 20th, 2012 at 11:12 am

Itwas filmed in Aarschot , Belgium.

Add your opinion